Listen to host Eric Dye & Pamela Hackett discuss the following:
- What would make you write a book on engagement when there are already so many?
- Who really is the book aimed at? Senior leaders or front line team leaders?
- What’s the main point you want someone to take away?
- You have some pretty simple tools in the book – HeadsUp, 1.5.30., Bad Hair Days. being active. You even talk about ‘what cheeses people off’, are they really that simple?
- You talk about 2Fs and 7Cs in your book. What are you wanting to achieve – is it a scorecard or just a way to remember what you should do?
- What do you think is the most difficult things about engaging people?
- Do you think people can really learn to engage other people? Doesn’t it just come naturally?
- In a world gone remote, how do you not have people feel remote?
- What’s your best story that talks to engagement?
Click the play button down below to listen the podcast.